- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Week in Review, November 18
- Deutsche Bank/Cerberus: cart before horse
- Cerberus takes stake in Deutsche Bank sparking merger speculation
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Deutsche Bank CEO questions EU's clearing quest
- Deutsche Bank: boom-to-nearly-bust
- 'Bring in Your Parents Day' at the Financial Times
- Restructuring costs set to temper Commerzbank profits
- How Deutsche Bank's high-stakes gamble went wrong
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK:SWX) closed at 19.20, -0.47% below its 52-week high of 19.29, set on May 11, 2017.
15.13Sep 05 201719.29May 11 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2071 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2017 09:52 GMT.