- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Opening Quote: HSBC’s Gulliver goes out on a (not quite so) high
- Deutsche Bank takes first step towards DWS listing
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
- Hedge funds forced to cut fees to lure investors
- Deutsche Bank to lay off up to 500 at investment bank
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- SoftBank seeks to join Swiss Re board in $10bn stake talks
Deutsche Bank AG (DBK:SWX) closed at 15.32, 7.13% above its 52-week low of 14.30, set on Feb 09, 2018.
14.30Feb 09 201819.75Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2071 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.36%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018 15:52 GMT.