- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HSBC caps back-office bonuses for thousands despite profit bounce
- Brexit anxieties grow over London’s market infrastructure
- HNA turns to private equity for funding with share pledge
- Qualcomm goes on the offensive
- Stocks to watch: AA, FirstGroup, Glencore, Wolters, LendingClub
- Opening Quote: HSBC’s Gulliver goes out on a (not quite so) high
- Deutsche Bank plots March IPO of asset management unit
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
Deutsche Bank AG (DBN:MEX) closed at 310.70, 8.71% above its 52-week low of 285.80, set on Aug 22, 2017.
285.80Aug 22 2017383.50Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.98 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.28%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 17:21 GMT.