- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Poland's banks 'ready for consolidation'
- Week in Review, November 18
- Deutsche Bank/Cerberus: cart before horse
- Cerberus takes stake in Deutsche Bank sparking merger speculation
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Deutsche Bank CEO questions EU's clearing quest
- Deutsche Bank: boom-to-nearly-bust
- 'Bring in Your Parents Day' at the Financial Times
- Restructuring costs set to temper Commerzbank profits
- How Deutsche Bank's high-stakes gamble went wrong
Deutsche Bank AG (DBN:MEX) closed at 367.00, -8.01% below its 52-week high of 398.95, set on Jan 25, 2017.
285.80Aug 22 2017398.95Jan 25 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||3.98 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.09%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 11 2017 20:05 GMT.