- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Opening Quote: HSBC’s Gulliver goes out on a (not quite so) high
- Deutsche Bank takes first step towards DWS listing
- Is Softbank’s maverick boss really another Warren Buffett?
- Weakening dollar behind gold and yen’s rise
- Deutsche Bank cuts up to 500 investment banking and trading jobs
- Hedge funds forced to cut fees to lure investors
- Deutsche Bank to lay off up to 500 at investment bank
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- SoftBank seeks to join Swiss Re board in $10bn stake talks
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKGn:DEU) closed at 13.35, 7.99% above its 52-week low of 12.36, set on Feb 09, 2018.
12.36Feb 09 201817.88May 08 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.19 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.43%|
|Div ex-date||May 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018.