- Semtech Releases New Surge Protection Product to Safeguard Electronics
- Semtech Empowers Future Growth With Industry Trailblazer Paul H. Pickle As President And Chief Executive Officer
- Semtech Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2024 Financial Results
- Semtech’s LoRa® Chip-to-Cloud Platform Enables Sustainable Farming in Malaysia
- Semtech Releases Inaugural Corporate Sustainability Report
- Semtech and Connected Development Launch new LoRa®-Based IoT Development Board and Reference Design
- Semtech Adds Two New Industry Veterans to Board of Directors
- Semtech Expands PerSe® Product Portfolio with Launch of New Chipset for 5G Mobile Devices
- Semtech Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Semtech Announces First LoRa®-enabled Third Party Products Based on Amazon Sidewalk Are Now Available
Semtech Corp (SM2:FRA) closed at 21.20, 29.27% above the 52 week low of 16.40 set on May 05, 2023.
16.40May 05 202360.50Aug 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9534 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 05 2023 12:14 BST.