- Semtech Announces BlueRiver® AV Manager Bringing SDVoE™ Solutions to Market Faster
- Microsoft Joins the LoRa Alliance Board of Directors
- Cloud Energy Deploys Network Using LoRaWAN® For Wireless Solar Power System Enabling Effective Energy Monitoring
- Semtech Announces Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- Semtech Announces Production Release of Tri-Edge™ PAM4 CDR Chipset Enabling 100G Data Center Optical Links
- Semtech’s BlueRiver® Platform Delivers 4K AV Content to 200+ Displays With SDVoE™ for Destination Venue, American Dream
- IQnexus and Semtech Enhance Building Automation With New Indoor Air & Environment Quality Sensors Utilizing LoRaWAN®
- Semtech Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Conference Call
- Kyoto Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Launches New Photodiode Demonstrating Superior Performance With Semtech’s Linear Transimpedance Amplifier
- Semtech and eLichens Prevent Gas Leak Accidents in Cities With New Sensor Utilizing LoRaWAN®
Semtech Corp (SM2:FRA) closed at 66.50, -2.92% below its 52-week high of 68.50, set on Jan 25, 2021.
42.80Sep 24 202068.50Jan 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 14:47 BST.