- Semtech and Spark Connected Announce Settlement of Litigation
- Semtech Announces Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2022 Results
- LoRaWAN® World Expo to Bring Together Industry Visionaries with Technology, Regulatory and Standards Leaders to Showcase LoRaWAN’s Global Impact
- Semtech and ZeeVee Engage New Audiences With Innovative AV-over-IP-based Exhibits at the Tennessee State Museum
- Semtech Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Conference Call
- Town of Cary, NC Deploys Technology Solutions from SAS and Semtech to Improve Its Community Services
- Semtech Collaborates With Everynet and Telkom Indonesia for Insulated Vaccine Carrier Leveraging LoRaWAN®
- Semtech’s LoRa® Devices and the LoRaWAN® Standard Boost Urban Forest Management
- Semtech Announces Intelligent Sensor Platform, PerSe™, Improving Mobile Connectivity and Compliance for Personal Connected Consumer Devices
- VuWall Launches New HDMI Extenders Based on Semtech’s AVX Technology
Semtech Corp (SM2:FRA) closed at 76.00, -6.75% below its 52-week high of 81.50, set on Nov 22, 2021.
48.00May 19 202181.50Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 06 2021 07:20 GMT.