- Semtech Empowers Future Growth With Industry Trailblazer Paul H. Pickle As President And Chief Executive Officer
- Semtech Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2024 Financial Results
- Semtech’s LoRa® Chip-to-Cloud Platform Enables Sustainable Farming in Malaysia
- Semtech Releases Inaugural Corporate Sustainability Report
- Semtech and Connected Development Launch new LoRa®-Based IoT Development Board and Reference Design
- Semtech Adds Two New Industry Veterans to Board of Directors
- Semtech Expands PerSe® Product Portfolio with Launch of New Chipset for 5G Mobile Devices
- Semtech Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2023 Results
- Semtech Announces First LoRa®-enabled Third Party Products Based on Amazon Sidewalk Are Now Available
- Semtech Enters into Cooperation Agreement with Lion Point Capital, LP
Semtech Corp (SMTC:NSQ) closed at 22.24, 24.80% above the 52 week low of 17.82 set on May 04, 2023.
17.82May 04 202365.51Aug 01 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9534 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 30 2023 21:00 BST.