- Semtech Builds-out LoRa Edge™ Portfolio with New Enabling Solutions to Simplify and Accelerate the Development of IoT Applications
- Semtech and TagoIO Collaborate to Develop New Cloud-based Tracking Solution
- Semtech and Actility Create Evaluation Kit to Streamline Development of LoRa Edge™ Geolocation Applications
- Semtech and Packetworx Enable Remote Monitoring of Critical Equipment with LoRaWAN®
- Semtech Appoints New Directors to Its Board
- Semtech’s AVX Enables 4K60 HDMI Extenders for the Most Demanding Pro AV Applications
- Semtech to Participate in Virtual Meeting with Baird
- Semtech and Amazon Collaborate to Provide Low Power Connectivity for Consumer Applications on Amazon Sidewalk
- Semtech’s BlueRiver® ASIC Revolutionizes the Integrated Operating Room
- Semtech Announces Sampling of Industry-leading IC Solution for 5G Wireless Market
Semtech Corp (SMTC:NSQ) closed at 56.98, -11.11% below its 52-week high of 64.10, set on Aug 12, 2020.
26.03Mar 17 202064.10Aug 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.71bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5849 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 23 2020 21:00 BST.