- VuWall Launches New HDMI Extenders Based on Semtech’s AVX Technology
- Semtech Launches Upgraded LoRa® Developer Portal
- Semtech and Sindcon Bring Smart Metering to the Singapore Zoo With LoRaWAN®
- Discover the Power of LoRaWAN® at LoRaWAN World Expo 2022
- Semtech Technology Integrated Into Natural Gas Smart Safety Shutoff System
- Semtech to Host Investor Event Featuring Its LoRa® Technology
- Semtech, Ryoden and Renesas Electronics Launch Zero Carbon Solution with the LoRa Edge™ Platform and a RE Microcontroller
- Semtech to Participate in Upcoming Investor Event
- Largest 4K Video Wall in Gaming Industry, Powered by ZeeVee, SDVoE™ and Semtech BlueRiver® Technology, Draws Bettors Into Westgate Resort and Casino
- Semtech Announces BlueRiver® AV Manager Bringing SDVoE™ Solutions to Market Faster
Semtech Corp (SMTC:NSQ) closed at 78.11, -6.95% below its 52-week high of 83.94, set on Jan 25, 2021.
52.23Oct 29 202083.94Jan 25 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.38 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2021 21:00 BST.