- Semtech Enters into Cooperation Agreement with Lion Point Capital, LP
- Semtech Corporation Announces Maheswaran Retirement
- Semtech Corporation Promotes Asaf Silberstein to Chief Operating Officer
- Everynet Collaborates with Semtech and ChirpStack on Early Access to Everynet’s National Network in the U.S. from Semtech’s LoRaWAN-Network Server
- Semtech Expands LoRa® Portfolio with New Transceiver Featuring Long Range, Low Power Consumption, LoRaWAN® Standard and Global Connectivity
- Semtech Unveils New Brand Reflecting Company’s Vision to Enable a Smarter, More Connected and Sustainable Planet
- Semtech Advances PON Leadership with Latest PON-X™ Chipset for 10G PON Optical Network Units
- Semtech Unveils New Products for Next-Gen Data Centers, PON and 5G Wireless Networks to Address Increasing Data Demands
- Semtech Demonstrates World’s First 50G Higher Speed PON Compliant Chipset at OFC 2023
- Semtech Unveils FiberEdge® Octal Linear Transimpedance Amplifier for 800G and 1.6T Data Center Applications
Semtech Corp (SMTC:DEU) closed at 30.40, 21.60% above the 52 week low of 25.00 set on Dec 20, 2022.
25.00Dec 20 202265.50Mar 30 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||1.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.29 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2023 15:41 BST.