- Sierra Wireless Securityholders Approve Acquisition by Semtech Corporation
- Semtech’s LoRa® Devices Featured in Kiwi Technology Gas Metering Solution
- Semtech Announces Demonstration of Groundbreaking 200G per Lane FiberEdge® Physical Medium Dependent (PMD) Chipset at ECOC 2022
- Semtech Unveils ClearEdge® 25G Quad CDR Transmitter for Data Center and Wireless Long-Reach Applications
- Semtech Releases 50Gbps Tri-Edge™ CDR Integrated Circuit (IC) Solution
- Semtech Reveals Production of FiberEdge® Transimpedance Amplifiers (TIA) Integrated Circuit (IC) to Enable Industry’s Best Chipset Performance for 5G Deployments
- Semtech Releases FiberEdge® Linear Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser (VCSEL) Driver for 400G and 800G Data Centers
- Semtech Announces Production Release of New Lower Power Tri-Edge™ 50G PAM4 CDR Receiver for 200G and 400G Data Center Applications
- Semtech Releases 250μm Channel Pitch FiberEdge® Linear Transimpedance Amplifier (TIA) for 400G and 800G Data Center Applications at ECOC 2022
- Semtech Expands Specialized FiberEdge® Integrated Circuit (IC) Solutions for Use in Optical Modules for 5G Wireless X-haul Applications
Semtech Corp (SM2:MUN) closed at 31.00, 1.97% above its 52-week low of 30.40, set on Sep 23, 2022.
30.40Sep 23 202281.50Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.46 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2022 07:00 BST.