- Semtech’s LoRa® Devices and Ontex Enhance Smart Hospitals and Elder Care
- Semtech’s BlueRiver® Offers SDVoE™ Compatibility for Analog Way’s LivePremier™ Presentation Systems
- Semtech Announces Integration of LoRa Edge™ Geolocation Service Into Tencent’s Cloud IoT Explorer
- Lacuna and Semtech Expand LoRaWAN® Coverage through IoT to Satellite Connectivity
- Semtech Announces New Tool Suite Enabling Dense Deployments and Satellite Connectivity for LoRa®
- Semtech Supports Development of LoRa®-enabled Applications for Social and Environmental Use Cases
- Semtech to Participate in Upcoming Investor Event
- Semtech Unveils SurgeSwitch™ System Transient Protection Product Line, Offering Compelling Performance Advantages Over Conventional TVS Devices
- Semtech Announces LoRaWAN® Integration for Arson Metering’s Smart Gas Metering Solution
- Elvexys Releases Monitoring Solution Detecting Power Grid Failures with Semtech’s LoRa® Devices and the LoRaWAN® Standard
Semtech Corp (SM2:STU) closed at 60.50, 25.52% above the 52 week low of 48.20 set on May 13, 2021.
48.20May 13 202181.50Nov 22 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.63 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 28 2022.