- CDP Names Zebra Technologies to 2022 Supplier Engagement Leaderboard
- Branch Banking Survey Shows Managers Waste Almost 25% of Their Time on Scheduling
- Zebra Technologies’ Bill Cate Named as a 2023 CRN Channel Chief
- Zebra Technologies Introduces Seamless Integration with SAP EWM Cloud
- Zebra Technologies Appoints Rob Armstrong as Chief Marketing Officer
- Zebra’s New Environmental Sensors Increase Supply Chain Visibility in Food, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industries
- Zebra and Ivanti Wavelink Team Partner to Increase Material Movement Productivity in Warehouse and Manufacturing Operations
- Zebra Technologies Named a Leader in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Indoor Location Services
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA:DEU) closed at 265.65, 17.86% above the 52 week low of 225.40 set on Nov 10, 2022.
225.40Nov 10 2022398.20Apr 04 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||14.85bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.79 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 28 2023 19:08 BST.