- Zebra Technologies to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results on Feb. 16
- Zebra Technologies is One of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity
- Zebra Technologies Launches Advanced Tier Machine Vision Specialization for Partners
- Zebra Technologies Introduces “The Modern Store by Zebra” to Help Retailers Solve Ongoing Store Challenges
- Zebra Technologies Voted Top Software Vendor by Retailers in 2023 RIS Software LeaderBoard
- Automated, Collaborative Mobile Robots Increase Warehouse Productivity by 2.5x and Close Gap on Labor Shortages
- Computerworld Names Zebra Technologies to 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT
- Zebra Technologies Names Bill Burns as Next Chief Executive Officer
- Zebra Survey Shows Eight-in-10 Millennials Expect More Transparency in Automotive Manufacturing
- Zebra Technologies to Present at Investor Conferences
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZT1A:HAN) closed at 310.70, 37.66% above the 52 week low of 225.70 set on Nov 10, 2022.
225.70Nov 10 2022450.70Feb 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023 15:33 GMT.