- Zebra Technologies Launches Advanced Tier Machine Vision Specialization for Partners
- Zebra Technologies Introduces “The Modern Store by Zebra” to Help Retailers Solve Ongoing Store Challenges
- Zebra Technologies Voted Top Software Vendor by Retailers in 2023 RIS Software LeaderBoard
- Automated, Collaborative Mobile Robots Increase Warehouse Productivity by 2.5x and Close Gap on Labor Shortages
- Computerworld Names Zebra Technologies to 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT
- Zebra Technologies Names Bill Burns as Next Chief Executive Officer
- Zebra Survey Shows Eight-in-10 Millennials Expect More Transparency in Automotive Manufacturing
- Zebra Technologies to Present at Investor Conferences
- Zebra Technologies Appoints Tami Froese as Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Stephens Annual NASH2022 Investment Conference
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZT1A:FRA) closed at 284.95, 26.11% above the 52 week low of 225.95 set on Nov 10, 2022.
225.95Nov 10 2022457.00Feb 02 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||16.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 27 2023 14:39 GMT.