- Zebra Technologies to Present at Investor Conferences
- Zebra Technologies Appoints Tami Froese as Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Stephens Annual NASH2022 Investment Conference
- Shoe Sensation Improves Store Execution and Labor Scheduling with Zebra Software Solutions
- Zebra Technologies Announces Third-Quarter 2022 Results
- Self-Serve Drives Seven-in-10 Shoppers’ Improved Satisfaction with Retail Associates
- Zebra Technologies to Release Third Quarter Results on Nov. 1
- Everything But Water Selects Zebra’s antuit.ai Retail Forecasting, Allocation and Replenishment Solutions
- Zebra Introduces New PartnerConnect Location and Tracking Specialization for Channel Partners
- Zebra Technologies Makes Newsweek Most Loved Workplaces List for Second Consecutive Year
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZT1A:DUS) closed at 258.85, 14.84% above the 52 week low of 225.40 set on Nov 10, 2022.
225.40Nov 10 2022547.20Dec 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 28 2022 20:00 GMT.