- Zebra Study: Number of Field Service Providers Operating Predictively Will Double by 2025
- Saddle Creek Logistics Services Modernizes Warehouse Operations with Zebra Technologies
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results on Feb. 13
- Zebra Study: Real-Time Data Access is Critical for Energy, Utilities Field Workers
- Zebra Technologies Named a “Leader” for Global Indoor Location Services in Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Zebra Technologies Unveils New Intelligent Automation Solution at NRF 2020
- Zebra Technologies Selects LevaData to Manage Direct Materials Sourcing Across Global Portfolio
- Office Depot Transforming Customer Experience and Supply Chain Operations with Zebra Mobile Solutions
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA:NSQ) closed at 176.46, 17.59% above the 52 week low of 150.06 set on Mar 16, 2020.
150.06Mar 16 2020260.40Jan 02 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||10.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 01 2020 21:00 BST.