- Zebra Technologies to Present at Investor Conferences
- Zebra Technologies Appoints Tami Froese as Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Stephens Annual NASH2022 Investment Conference
- Shoe Sensation Improves Store Execution and Labor Scheduling with Zebra Software Solutions
- Zebra Technologies Announces Third-Quarter 2022 Results
- Self-Serve Drives Seven-in-10 Shoppers’ Improved Satisfaction with Retail Associates
- Zebra Technologies to Release Third Quarter Results on Nov. 1
- Everything But Water Selects Zebra’s antuit.ai Retail Forecasting, Allocation and Replenishment Solutions
- Zebra Introduces New PartnerConnect Location and Tracking Specialization for Channel Partners
- Zebra Technologies Makes Newsweek Most Loved Workplaces List for Second Consecutive Year
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZT1A:BRN) closed at 383.85, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 383.85, set on Mar 03, 2022.
383.85Mar 03 2022481.72Jan 19 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 03 2022.