- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter Results on July 22, 2020
- IQVIA Collaborates with LMC Manna Research to Launch the Largest Clinical Investigation Site in Canada
- IQVIA Announces Pricing of Offering of Senior Notes
- Q² Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Improves Oncology’s Standard of Care with Genomics Technology Collaboration
- IQVIA Launches the First Solution to Address the Unique Business and Compliance Needs of Healthcare Professionals as Part of Its OCE Suite
- IQVIA Collaborates with Australian Medical Research Institute on COVID-19 Study to Support Frontline Healthcare Workers
- IQVIA Joins UK Government Collaboration to Provide Single Research Platform to Speed Development of New COVID-19 Treatments
- IQVIA Reports First-Quarter 2020 Results; Issues Second-Quarter 2020 Guidance and Updates Full-Year 2020 Guidance
IQVIA Holdings Inc (0JDM:LSE) closed at 145.03, -12.63% below its 52-week high of 165.99, set on Feb 13, 2020.
86.09Mar 23 2020165.99Feb 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.09 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020 14:30 BST.