- IQVIA’s Orchestrated Customer Engagement Platform Selected by Zentiva to Accelerate Digital Capabilities
- IQVIA Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results, Raises Full-Year 2020 Guidance and Provides 2021 Outlook
- IQVIA Joins FDA to Advance COVID-19 Understanding at Community Level through COVID Active Research Experience (CARE) Project
- IQVIA to Announce Third-Quarter Results on October 20, 2020
- IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science Study: Biosimilars Reach Inflection Point – On Track to Reduce Drug Costs by $100 Bn Over Next Five Years
- IQVIA’s eCOA Solution Receives 2020 Fierce Innovation Award
- IQVIA’s RIM Smart Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner in 2020 American Business Awards®
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:FRA) closed at 143.00, -7.74% below its 52-week high of 155.00, set on Feb 12, 2020.
76.50Mar 23 2020155.00Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.898 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 23 2020 18:55 GMT.