- IQVIA Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Results
- IQVIA to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Results on October 30, 2019
- IQVIA Launches Orchestrated Patient Engagement
- IQVIA Launches IQVIA Consumer Health to Meet the Growing Business Needs of the Retail Health Sector
- IQVIA Collaborates with Cancer Researchers to Advance Use of Real World Evidence
- IQVIA MedTech Launches Enhanced EQMS including EU MDR Support
- IQVIA Recommends Shareholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- IQVIA to Participate in Baird 2019 Global Healthcare Conference on September 4, 2019
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:FRA) closed at 129.00, -10.90% below its 52-week high of 144.78, set on Aug 01, 2019.
94.74Dec 27 2018144.78Aug 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||28.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 18 2019 17:00 GMT.