- IQVIA and NRx Pharmaceuticals Collaborate on Potential Medical Support for Novel COVID-19 Treatment
- IQVIA Collaborates with HealthCore to Advance Clinical Research Using Real-World Data
- IQVIA CFO, Ron Bruehlman, to Speak at the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference on September 14, 2021
- IQVIA Launches New A.I.-Powered MI Contact Center For Life Sciences
- IQVIA Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Results and Raises Full-Year 2021 Guidance
- Consumer Health Apps and Digital Health Tools Proliferate, Improving Quality and Health Outcomes for Patients, Says New Report from IQVIA Institute
- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Results on July 27, 2021
- IQVIA Launches the Clinical Data Analytics Suite (CDAS) to Enable Smarter, Faster Clinical Trials
As of last trade
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:FRA) traded at 218.80, -2.67% below its 52-week high of 224.80, set on Sep 02, 2021.
125.00Sep 25 2020224.80Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||49.41bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 17 2021 16:00 BST.