- IQVIA’s Nancy Dreyer and Deepa Desai Honored with 2020 PharmaVOICE Awards
- Drug Prices Have Become More Affordable to Most Patients, says U.S. Medicine Spending Study from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA Launches OCE Optimizer to Help Intelligently Plan HCP Engagements and Maximize Commercial Effectiveness
- IQVIA Human Data Science Research Collaborative Initiative Waives Data Access Fees for Academic Researchers
- IQVIA Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Results and Raises Full-Year 2020 Guidance
- IQVIA Appoints Ron Bruehlman Executive Vice President and interim Chief Financial Officer
- IQVIA and JDRF Collaborate to Improve Understanding of Type 1 Diabetes Using Real World Data
- IQVIA and AstraZeneca Team-up to Support Development of Potential COVID-19 Vaccine
- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter Results on July 22, 2020
- IQVIA Collaborates with LMC Manna Research to Launch the Largest Clinical Investigation Site in Canada
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:BER) closed at 137.00, -10.46% below its 52-week high of 153.00, set on Feb 19, 2020.
79.50Mar 23 2020153.00Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6661 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 13 2020 14:31 BST.