- IQVIA Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results, Raises Full-Year 2020 Guidance and Provides 2021 Outlook
- IQVIA Joins FDA to Advance COVID-19 Understanding at Community Level through COVID Active Research Experience (CARE) Project
- IQVIA to Announce Third-Quarter Results on October 20, 2020
- IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science Study: Biosimilars Reach Inflection Point – On Track to Reduce Drug Costs by $100 Bn Over Next Five Years
- IQVIA’s eCOA Solution Receives 2020 Fierce Innovation Award
- IQVIA’s RIM Smart Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner in 2020 American Business Awards®
- IQVIA’s Nancy Dreyer and Deepa Desai Honored with 2020 PharmaVOICE Awards
- Drug Prices Have Become More Affordable to Most Patients, says U.S. Medicine Spending Study from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA Launches OCE Optimizer to Help Intelligently Plan HCP Engagements and Maximize Commercial Effectiveness
As of last trade
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:BER) traded at 138.00, -9.80% below its 52-week high of 153.00, set on Feb 19, 2020.
79.50Mar 23 2020153.00Feb 19 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6661 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2020 07:05 BST.