- Consumer Health Apps and Digital Health Tools Proliferate, Improving Quality and Health Outcomes for Patients, Says New Report from IQVIA Institute
- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Results on July 27, 2021
- IQVIA Launches the Clinical Data Analytics Suite (CDAS) to Enable Smarter, Faster Clinical Trials
- Q² Solutions Announces Significant Expansion of Laboratory Operations in Scotland, UK
- Q² Solutions and Tasso Collaborate to Provide Unique Solutions for Patients to Accelerate Adoption of Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Global Oncology Innovation Continues Despite Pandemic; Global R&D Pipeline Reached 3,500 New Drugs in 2020, up 75% from 2015, Says New Report from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA CFO, Ron Bruehlman, to Speak at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on June 2, 2021
- Pharma R&D Activity Surges Even Without COVID-19, Says Report from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- ProtoKinetix and IQVIA Partner to Support Development of AAGP® Product in the Treatment of Ocular Conditions
- U.S. District Court Issues Favorable Decision for IQVIA Against Veeva
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:DUS) closed at 210.70, -1.63% below its 52-week high of 214.20, set on Jul 07, 2021.
200.10Jun 25 2021214.20Jul 07 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||47.74bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 23 2021 18:30 BST.