- IQVIA to Announce First-Quarter 2021 Results on April 22, 2021
- IQVIA Acquires Remaining Interest in Q² Solutions from Quest Diagnostics; Raises Full Year 2021 Adjusted Diluted EPS Guidance
- IQVIA Virtual Trial Solutions Used in More than 60 Trials
- IQVIA Collaborating with Janssen Research & Development on Their Investigational COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
- IQVIA to Participate in the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on March 09, 2021
- IQVIA Announces Pricing of Offering of Senior Notes
- AIS Announces Patricia Obermaier Microsoft VP of U.S. Health and Life Sciences Joins Board of Directors
- IQVIA Announces Offering of Senior Notes
- IQVIA’s Orchestrated Customer Engagement (OCE) Solution Selected by 140 Life Sciences Companies in Nearly 90 Countries
- IQVIA Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results Raises Full-Year 2021 Guidance
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV*:MEX) closed at 4,044.85, -1.22% below its 52-week high of 4,094.99, set on Mar 09, 2021.
2,918.00Apr 15 20204,094.99Mar 09 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.43 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 07 2021 11:30 BST.