- IQVIA to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results on February 10, 2021
- Laboratoires Théa Selects IQVIA OCE and OneKey to Accelerate Its Global Digital Transformation
- Q² Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Teams With Adaptive Biotechnologies to Market immunoSEQ® Assay, the Leading Quantitative Large-Scale Immunosequencing Solution
- Prescription Opioid Use in the U.S. has Declined by 60% from 2011 Peak, According to New Report from the IQVIA™ Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA and Servier Collaborate to Reinvent Clinical Development
- IQVIA Supports Collaborative Forum of Top Pharma Leaders to Advance the Use and Acceptance of Real World Evidence
- IQVIA’s Orchestrated Customer Engagement Platform Selected by Zentiva to Accelerate Digital Capabilities
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV*:MEX) closed at 3,720.20, -1.92% below its 52-week high of 3,793.00, set on Jan 13, 2021.
2,070.43Mar 18 20203,793.00Jan 13 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||35.09bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.898 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 11:30 GMT.