- IQVIA to Announce Third-Quarter 2019 Results on October 30, 2019
- IQVIA Launches Orchestrated Patient Engagement
- IQVIA Launches IQVIA Consumer Health to Meet the Growing Business Needs of the Retail Health Sector
- IQVIA Collaborates with Cancer Researchers to Advance Use of Real World Evidence
- IQVIA MedTech Launches Enhanced EQMS including EU MDR Support
- IQVIA Recommends Shareholders Reject “Mini-Tender” Offer by TRC Capital Investment Corporation
- IQVIA to Participate in Baird 2019 Global Healthcare Conference on September 4, 2019
- IQVIA Launches Patient Portal to Transform the Clinical Trial Experience
- IQVIA Announces Repurchase of Common Stock
- IQVIA Named Real World Evidence Leader
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV:NYQ) closed at 142.86, -12.96% below its 52-week high of 164.13, set on Jul 01, 2019.
104.90Dec 24 2018164.13Jul 01 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.99bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.05 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2019 23:30 BST.