- IQVIA and NRx Pharmaceuticals Collaborate on Potential Medical Support for Novel COVID-19 Treatment
- IQVIA Collaborates with HealthCore to Advance Clinical Research Using Real-World Data
- IQVIA CFO, Ron Bruehlman, to Speak at the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference on September 14, 2021
- IQVIA Launches New A.I.-Powered MI Contact Center For Life Sciences
- IQVIA Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Results and Raises Full-Year 2021 Guidance
- Consumer Health Apps and Digital Health Tools Proliferate, Improving Quality and Health Outcomes for Patients, Says New Report from IQVIA Institute
- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter 2021 Results on July 27, 2021
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV:NYQ) closed at 261.61, -1.41% below its 52-week high of 265.34, set on Sep 02, 2021.
146.00Sep 24 2020265.34Sep 02 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||50.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.11 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2021 21:10 BST.