- Q² Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Collaborates with University of Texas Medical Branch to Help Accelerate Development of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Veeva’s Antitrust Lawsuit Against IQVIA Advances With Widespread Industry Support
- IQVIA Launches Avacare Clinical Research Network to Increase Patients’ Clinical and Research Options
- CIBMTR® Announces Real World Data Effort to Accelerate Breakthroughs that Transform Patient Experiences in Cellular Therapy with IQVIA
- IQVIA Announces Repurchase of Common Stock
- IQVIA Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results Issues First-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Guidance
- IQVIA Launches FluSTAR Mobile App to Help Consumers Manage Their Health During Flu and Cold Season
- IQVIA’s Breakthrough Natural Language Processing Platform Receives 2019 Fierce Innovation Award
- IQVIA to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2019 Results and Issue 2020 Guidance on February 12, 2020
- AP-HP, Europe’s Leading Clinical Research Center, and IQVIA Collaborate to Launch the Largest Clinical Investigation Site in Europe
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV:NYQ) closed at 112.98, 38.13% above the 52 week low of 81.79 set on Mar 18, 2020.
81.79Mar 18 2020169.14Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9542 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2020 23:30 BST.