- IQVIA Joins FDA to Advance COVID-19 Understanding at Community Level through COVID Active Research Experience (CARE) Project
- IQVIA to Announce Third-Quarter Results on October 20, 2020
- IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science Study: Biosimilars Reach Inflection Point – On Track to Reduce Drug Costs by $100 Bn Over Next Five Years
- IQVIA’s eCOA Solution Receives 2020 Fierce Innovation Award
- IQVIA’s RIM Smart Honored as Gold Stevie® Award Winner in 2020 American Business Awards®
- IQVIA’s Nancy Dreyer and Deepa Desai Honored with 2020 PharmaVOICE Awards
- Drug Prices Have Become More Affordable to Most Patients, says U.S. Medicine Spending Study from the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA Launches OCE Optimizer to Help Intelligently Plan HCP Engagements and Maximize Commercial Effectiveness
- IQVIA Human Data Science Research Collaborative Initiative Waives Data Access Fees for Academic Researchers
- IQVIA Reports Second-Quarter 2020 Results and Raises Full-Year 2020 Guidance
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV:NYQ) closed at 164.05, -4.56% below its 52-week high of 171.88, set on Oct 12, 2020.
81.79Mar 18 2020171.88Oct 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||31.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.6661 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 20 2020 00:00 BST.