- Laboratoires Théa Selects IQVIA OCE and OneKey to Accelerate Its Global Digital Transformation
- Q² Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Teams With Adaptive Biotechnologies to Market immunoSEQ® Assay, the Leading Quantitative Large-Scale Immunosequencing Solution
- Prescription Opioid Use in the U.S. has Declined by 60% from 2011 Peak, According to New Report from the IQVIA™ Institute for Human Data Science
- IQVIA and Servier Collaborate to Reinvent Clinical Development
- IQVIA Supports Collaborative Forum of Top Pharma Leaders to Advance the Use and Acceptance of Real World Evidence
- IQVIA’s Orchestrated Customer Engagement Platform Selected by Zentiva to Accelerate Digital Capabilities
- IQVIA Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Results, Raises Full-Year 2020 Guidance and Provides 2021 Outlook
IQVIA Holdings Inc (IQV:NYQ) closed at 187.79, -2.37% below its 52-week high of 192.34, set on Jan 12, 2021.
81.79Mar 18 2020192.34Jan 12 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||36.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.898 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 21:10 GMT.