- IQVIA to Announce Second-Quarter Results on July 22, 2020
- IQVIA Collaborates with LMC Manna Research to Launch the Largest Clinical Investigation Site in Canada
- IQVIA Announces Pricing of Offering of Senior Notes
- Q² Solutions, an IQVIA and Quest Diagnostics Joint Venture, Improves Oncology’s Standard of Care with Genomics Technology Collaboration
- IQVIA Launches the First Solution to Address the Unique Business and Compliance Needs of Healthcare Professionals as Part of Its OCE Suite
- IQVIA Collaborates with Australian Medical Research Institute on COVID-19 Study to Support Frontline Healthcare Workers
- IQVIA Joins UK Government Collaboration to Provide Single Research Platform to Speed Development of New COVID-19 Treatments
- IQVIA Reports First-Quarter 2020 Results; Issues Second-Quarter 2020 Guidance and Updates Full-Year 2020 Guidance
IQVIA Holdings Inc (QTS:STU) closed at 125.00, -19.35% below its 52-week high of 155.00, set on Feb 12, 2020.
76.50Mar 19 2020155.00Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||27.25bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020.