- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (2628:HKG.HS) closed at 23.75, 6.50% above its 52-week low of 22.30, set on Apr 19, 2017.
22.30Apr 19 201728.20Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2722 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 08:08 GMT.