- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
As of last trade
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (2628:HKG.HZ) traded at 26.10, -7.45% below its 52-week high of 28.20, set on Nov 22, 2017.
20.95Feb 03 201728.20Nov 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2722 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.09%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2018 03:02 GMT.