- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
- Foreign fund managers struggle for China foothold
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CHL:DUS) closed at 2.65, 9.54% above its 52-week low of 2.42, set on Dec 23, 2016.
2.42Dec 23 20163.03Nov 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0311 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.17%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2017 07:05 GMT.