- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CHL:HAM) closed at 2.43, 5.19% above its 52-week low of 2.31, set on Feb 16, 2018.
2.31Feb 16 20183.03Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0311 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 07:06 GMT.