- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CHL:FRA) closed at 2.66, 7.82% above its 52-week low of 2.47, set on Aug 14, 2017.
2.47Aug 14 20173.08Nov 10 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0311 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.21%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 15:01 GMT.