- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
- Foreign fund managers struggle for China foothold
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (CHL:MUN) closed at 2.58, 9.68% above its 52-week low of 2.36, set on Dec 29, 2016.
2.36Dec 29 20163.03Nov 13 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.0311 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.19%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 04 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 15 2017 07:00 GMT.