- China revives role in insurers' joint ventures
- Anbang sells stakes in Chinese megabanks amid troubles
- China state-owned telecom privatisation seen as too timid
- Alibaba and Tencent among investors in China Unicom
- Anbang: shooting star
- State-backed shadow funds drive up China valuations
China Life Insurance Co Ltd (601628:SHH) closed at 26.26, 11.74% above the 52 week low of 23.50 set on Apr 20, 2017.
23.50Apr 20 201735.38Nov 21 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||685.94bn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||1.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.91%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jun 16 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 14 2018 06:59 GMT.