- ASUR Provides Update on COVID-19
- ASUR Calls for a Shareholders' Meeting
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for February 2020
- ASUR 4Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 3.6% YoY in Mexico, 18.1% in Puerto Rico and 9.4% in Colombia
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for January 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for December 2019
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AED:FRA) closed at 8.65, 13.82% above the 52 week low of 7.60 set on Mar 24, 2020.
7.60Mar 24 202018.50Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||68.90bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||18.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4542 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.10%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 30 2020 14:46 BST.