- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2022
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2022
- ASUR Reports 1Q22 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 20, 2022
- ASUR Files Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for March 2022
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (ASR:NYQ) closed at 204.83, -11.25% below its 52-week high of 230.80, set on Apr 01, 2022.
165.48Aug 23 2021230.80Apr 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||11.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||11.65 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.63%|
|Div ex-date||May 27 2022|
|Div pay-date||Jun 13 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 29 2022 21:10 BST.