- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for September 2019
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for August 2019
- Ruling of The Federal Commission of Economic Competition
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for July 2019
- ASUR 2Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 4.7% YoY in Mexico, 6.1% in Puerto Rico and 14.9% in Colombia
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for June 2019
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (ASR:NYQ) closed at 159.15, -16.27% below its 52-week high of 190.07, set on Oct 22, 2018.
127.95Nov 26 2018190.07Oct 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.28 |
|Annual div (ADY)||5.21 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.28%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019 23:30 BST.