- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2023
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2023
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 26th, 2023
- ASUR Reports 1Q23 Financial Results
- ASUR Files Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for March 2023
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (ASR:NYQ) closed at 286.01, -9.05% below its 52-week high of 314.48, set on Apr 11, 2023.
179.01Jul 14 2022314.48Apr 11 2023
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||8.55bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||19.88 |
|Annual div (ADY)||13.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.65%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2023|
|Div pay-date||Jun 12 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 09 2023 21:10 BST.