- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2020
- ASUR Reports 1Q20 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd, 2020
- ASUR Files Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:FRA) closed at 102.00, 36.91% above the 52 week low of 74.50 set on Mar 23, 2020.
74.50Mar 23 2020184.00Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.76 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.63 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.54%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020 07:10 BST.