- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2020
- ASUR Reports 1Q20 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd, 2020
- ASUR Files Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AED:STU) closed at 9.90, 40.43% above the 52 week low of 7.05 set on Apr 06, 2020.
7.05Apr 06 202017.90Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||77.81bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||19.61 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.4542 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.59%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 03 2020.