- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for September 2019
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for August 2019
- Ruling of The Federal Commission of Economic Competition
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for July 2019
- ASUR 2Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 4.7% YoY in Mexico, 6.1% in Puerto Rico and 14.9% in Colombia
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AED:STU) closed at 14.30, -11.51% below its 52-week high of 16.16, set on Oct 18, 2018.
11.04Nov 27 201816.16Oct 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||91.60bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||17.81 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3079 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 18 2019.