- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for June 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2020
- ASUR Reports 1Q20 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd, 2020
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:STU) closed at 92.00, 23.49% above the 52 week low of 74.50 set on Mar 23, 2020.
74.50Mar 23 2020185.00Feb 12 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.98%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 10 2020.