- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2021
- ASUR Announces that the FAA Classifies the Mexican Government as Category 2
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2021
- ASUR Reports 1Q21 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 22nd, 2021
- ASUR Files Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- ASUR Announces Conclusion of Extraordinary Maximum Rate Review Process for the Mexican Airports
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for March 2021
As of last trade
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:STU) traded at 153.00, -3.77% below its 52-week high of 159.00, set on Mar 18, 2021.
79.50Jul 31 2020159.00Mar 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.69 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 17 2021.