- ASUR 3Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 0.4% YoY in Mexico, 5.7% in Puerto Rico and 14.0% in Colombia
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for September 2019
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for August 2019
- Ruling of The Federal Commission of Economic Competition
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for July 2019
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:STU) closed at 140.00, -14.24% below its 52-week high of 163.24, set on Oct 22, 2018.
112.76Nov 27 2018163.24Oct 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.30 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.63 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.31%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 22 2019.