- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for June 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for May 2020
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for April 2020
- ASUR Reports 1Q20 Financial Results
- ASUR Announces Resolutions Approved at the General Annual Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting held on April 23rd, 2020
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:MUN) closed at 93.50, 20.65% above the 52 week low of 77.50 set on Mar 23, 2020.
77.50Mar 23 2020186.00Feb 13 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.74 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.80%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 15 2020 07:00 BST.