- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for September 2019
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for August 2019
- Ruling of The Federal Commission of Economic Competition
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for July 2019
- ASUR 2Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 4.7% YoY in Mexico, 6.1% in Puerto Rico and 14.9% in Colombia
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for June 2019
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (AEDA:MUN) closed at 143.00, -13.53% below its 52-week high of 165.38, set on Oct 18, 2018.
116.95Nov 29 2018165.38Oct 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||9.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||4.63 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.24%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 14 2019 17:36 BST.