- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for October 2019
- ASUR 3Q19 Passenger Traffic Increased 0.4% YoY in Mexico, 5.7% in Puerto Rico and 14.0% in Colombia
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for September 2019
- ASUR Announces Total Passenger Traffic for August 2019
- Ruling of The Federal Commission of Economic Competition
Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste SAB de CV (ASURB:MEX) closed at 330.33, -6.15% below its 52-week high of 351.99, set on Jan 31, 2019.
263.40Nov 26 2018351.99Jan 31 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||99.10bn MXN|
|EPS (TTM)||18.89 |
|Annual div (ADY)||10.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.03%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 04 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 15 2019 11:30 GMT.