- China-focused equity funds suffer worst year in a decade
- Jamie Dimon’s pay package totals $31m in 2018
- Meg Whitman: ‘Businesses need to think, who’s coming to kill me?’
- Week ahead: Davos, Brexit, US earnings, ECB
- Investors shrug off US banks’ poor results
- Who’s in the running for the World Bank presidency?
- US government shutdown throws up ‘triple threat’ of market fears
- Poor Morgan Stanley results end Wall Street winning streak
- American Express earnings miss Wall Street expectations
- The rotation between EM and the US
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC:BER) closed at 90.25, 7.81% above its 52-week low of 83.71, set on Dec 27, 2018.
83.71Dec 27 2018101.44Aug 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||347.80bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.81 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.11%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 07:08 GMT.