- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- A blockchain reaction from Huw van Steenis?
- Goldman Sachs and rivals home in on risky consumer banking
- Citigroup increases pay package of chief by nearly 50%
- There’s one guaranteed winner from Melrose’s £7bn pursuit of GKN
- Pimco calls top in 10-year Treasury yields at 3%
- Big City groups under pressure to promote more women
- Stocks to watch: Indivior, Tullow, Anglo American, CCH, Airbus
- Rising EM inflation threatens local currency debt investors
- Authers’ Note: A twist in the tale
- Credit Suisse defends ETN product as volatility boosts revenue
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC:STU) closed at 93.08, -1.81% below its 52-week high of 94.80, set on Jan 29, 2018.
72.83May 31 201794.80Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.99%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 16 2018.