- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- L&G is coming late to Europe's $800bn ETF party
- Reflation trade is not over yet, says JPMorgan
- US comes from a decade behind to launch faster bank payments
- Coca-Cola HBC slides on fears over potential Africa acquisition
- US banks' 'stop-gap' Brexit plans set to retain hundreds of London financial jobs
- Future of London's office rental market looks distinctly grey
- US bank stocks: leap year
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- Wall St warns Trump team of Brexit 'point of no return'
- Movers & shakers: November 6
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:SGO) closed at 97.04, -3.24% below its 52-week high of 100.29, set on Oct 24, 2017.
82.39May 31 2017100.29Oct 24 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.31%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 14 2017 15:24 GMT.