- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Looking to make the big bucks in banking? Go west
- Apple-linked tech stock sell-off slows in Asia
- US companies count costs and benefits of Trump tax law
- Spadework in China pays off as top five asset managers pull ahead
- Corporate access: death of the go-between?
- Week in Review, April 21
- Barclays CEO fined in whistleblowing probes
- UK financial watchdogs fail to bite in Barclays case
- With new chief on the way, Goldman undergoes a transformation
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin on the bitcoin bubble and running a $125bn blockchain
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:SWX) closed at 109.00, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 109.00, set on Jan 22, 2018.
90.25Sep 26 2017109.00Jan 22 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.16 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.98%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2018 10:36 GMT.