- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Corporate access: death of the go-between?
- Week in Review, April 21
- Barclays CEO fined in whistleblowing probes
- UK financial watchdogs fail to bite in Barclays case
- With new chief on the way, Goldman undergoes a transformation
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin on the bitcoin bubble and running a $125bn blockchain
- General Electric sets out on road to regaining investors’ trust
- US stocks correlation challenges active managers
- Japanese bank shares tumble on collapse of investment scheme
- Selling to America: the radical makeover of Goldman Sachs
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC:HAM) closed at 90.44, -6.19% below its 52-week high of 96.41, set on Mar 12, 2018.
72.80Jun 01 201796.41Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.83 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.02%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2018 07:01 BST.