- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Productivity surprise could set agenda for markets
- Mixed gender teams lure greater investor inflows
- Movers and shakers, February 19
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- HSBC hopes to leave era of scandals behind
- Trump’s fiscal gamble and the US twin deficits
- Citi sees rich pickings in targeting Asia’s ‘mass affluent’
- Coal chief warns against ‘green’ failure to back industry
- A blockchain reaction from Huw van Steenis?
- Goldman Sachs and rivals home in on risky consumer banking
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC:HAM) closed at 92.30, -1.44% below its 52-week high of 93.65, set on Feb 01, 2018.
72.80Jun 01 201793.65Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.01%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018 07:07 GMT.