- Tech briefing: Fighting fires in California — and at Facebook
- Whistleblower accuses Deutsche in Danske laundering scandal
- Will $40bn of asset sales be enough to fix GE?
- The winners and (mostly) losers in emerging market debt
- Movers and shakers, November 19
- PAG raises new $6bn fund to invest in Asia
- Japan’s biggest overseas M&A a sign of things to come
- Japan’s Mitsubishi Heavy declares restructuring complete
- Danske Bank whistleblower talking to US enforcement agencies
- Opinion today: Calming the Brexit storm
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:NYQ) closed at 109.99, -7.83% below its 52-week high of 119.33, set on Feb 27, 2018.
97.57Nov 17 2017119.33Feb 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||365.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||8.62 |
|Annual div (ADY)||3.20 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.91%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 21:00 GMT.