- Atul Gawande, a surgeon injecting humanity into US healthcare
- Former 1MDB investigator named Malaysia central bank governor
- The bidding war for Fox can get a whole lot crazier
- Is the Facebook factor making equity markets more volatile?
- Walmart defies investor push to rewrite bond rules
- Venezuela: all change, no change
- The GE-free Dow is the index our age deserves
- Wall St weighs in on Intel CEO resignation
- Markets might look calm, but they are behaving abnormally
- EM sell-off not yet a crisis but not a buying opportunity either
As of last trade
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM:NYQ) traded at 106.65, -10.63% below its 52-week high of 119.33, set on Feb 27, 2018.
86.61Jun 23 2017119.33Feb 27 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||366.15bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||7.59 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.08%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 30 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Jul 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2018 19:46 BST.