- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Stocks to watch: InterContinental, HSBC, Dunelm, Hikma, Temenos
- HSBC warns on $1.5bn penalty as Gulliver bows out as chief
- Biggest gilt redemption set to buoy the market
- Productivity surprise could set agenda for markets
- Mixed gender teams lure greater investor inflows
- Movers and shakers, February 19
- What’s behind the weakening US dollar?
- HSBC hopes to leave era of scandals behind
- Trump’s fiscal gamble and the US twin deficits
- Citi sees rich pickings in targeting Asia’s ‘mass affluent’
JPMorgan Chase & Co (CMC:DUS) closed at 92.61, -1.15% below its 52-week high of 93.69, set on Feb 01, 2018.
73.03Jun 01 201793.69Feb 01 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.86 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.01%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 31 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 20 2018 07:17 GMT.