- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST:DEU) closed at 156.00, -7.79% below its 52-week high of 169.19, set on Mar 01, 2017.
125.63Aug 29 2017169.19Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.09%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2018.