- Something more than a scalpel may be required
- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
Costco Wholesale Corp (CTO:STU) closed at 153.66, -8.93% below its 52-week high of 168.73, set on Mar 02, 2017.
125.67Aug 29 2017168.73Mar 02 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.60 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.03%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 15 2018|
|Div pay-date||Mar 02 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 19 2018.