- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
- Amazon: pumping the prime
- Walmart hopes to add thrust with Jet.com's Marc Lore onboard
- McDonald's miss raises red flag over US restaurant shares
- Push for higher wages squeezes US corporate profits
- Citigroup sues AT&T for saying 'thankyou'
- Dick Boer, Ahold: Return from an Enron-like scandal
- US workers on nationwide strike to raise minimum wage
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST:NSQ) closed at 166.15, -7.03% below its 52-week high of 178.71, set on Mar 01, 2017.
138.57May 18 2016178.71Mar 01 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.93bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.41 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.80 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 08 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 24 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2017 21:15 BST.