- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST:NSQ) closed at 191.51, -1.97% below its 52-week high of 195.35, set on Dec 15, 2017.
150.00Jul 21 2017195.35Dec 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||6.29 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2018 21:00 GMT.