- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
As of last trade
Costco Wholesale Corp (COWC34:SAO) traded at 154.98, -3.38% below its 52-week high of 160.40, set on Dec 15, 2017.
118.53Jul 20 2017160.40Dec 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||7.24 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.72%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 14 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2018 19:01 GMT.