- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST*:MEX) closed at 3,680.00, -1.00% below its 52-week high of 3,717.10, set on Dec 18, 2017.
2,642.00Jul 20 20173,717.10Dec 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||38.12 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.04%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 12 2018 14:00 GMT.