- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST:SGO) closed at 189.27, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 189.27, set on Dec 14, 2017.
159.07Mar 15 2017189.27Dec 14 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.06%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 14 2017 14:36 GMT.