- The Amazon effect convulses a febrile Wall Street
- Carrefour at a crossroads as new CEO faces same old problems
- Amazon agrees to buy Whole Foods for $13.7bn
- Amazon swoop on Whole Foods rattles supermarket shares
- Costco makes gains despite retailer gloom with upbeat earnings
- Costco rally grinds to halt on disappointing earnings
As of last trade
Costco Wholesale Corp (COST:VIE) traded at 158.00, -3.91% below its 52-week high of 164.43, set on Dec 15, 2017.
127.00Aug 25 2017164.43Dec 15 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||1.70 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.08%|
|Div ex-date||Nov 16 2017|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 12 2018 14:36 GMT.