- Stocks to watch: Burberry, IG, Wirecard, Games Workshop, Aveva
- Stocks to watch: Elementis, BP, Amer, Wetherspoon, Bayer
- Bayer warns of lower earnings on Monsanto deal delays
- Fast Europe Open: Eurozone services PMI
- Is Norway’s Tromso the new Reykjavik?
- Bayer/Monsanto: let us spray
- Sweden votes, Pompeo visits Pakistan, China-Africa forum
- FT Health: Weedkiller wars
- Week in Review, August 25
- Bayer reports sharp rise in legal cases linked to its weedkiller
Bayer AG (0P6S:LSE) closed at 75.66, -35.88% below its 52-week high of 117.99, set on Oct 16, 2017.
1.56Jun 07 2018117.99Oct 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.36bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.87 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.64%|
|Div ex-date||May 25 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 30 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 21 2018 17:47 BST.